Short Stories and Tall Tails
- Race: Stout Halfling
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Class: Cleric (Avandra)
- Languages: Common, Halfling
- Personality Traits: I’ve spent so long in the temple that I have little practical experience dealing with people in the outside world.
- Ideals: Change. We must bring about the changes the gods are constantly working in the world.
- Bonds: I owe my life to the priest who took me in when my parents died.
- Flaws: Once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.
At three years old, after the death of her parents, Eryn was taken in by the local temple. The temple of Avandra, not far from the village of Baygrove where her family had lived, was small and maintained by a variety of devotees. Of all races and sizes, most were old adventurers who had settled down. Eryn loved to hear their tales and dreamt of the days she would have her own.
The temple leader, an elder one eyed halfling known to everyone as ‘Uncle Alic’ was the one who discovered and helped Eryn develop her ability to heal. The more she learned, the more she saw her need to leave.
Eryn believed she was meant to travel the world to help those she encountered along the way. Whilst he was worried, Uncle Alic encouraged her to seek out her path in life.
So, on her 20th birthday, with only her few worldly possessions and her determination to succeed, Eryn set out on her journey…